Our leadership and board members each have a unique spiritual background. Our statement of faith represents our “non-negotiables,” our common base of Christian faith. The Kingdom Writers Guild is only open to content creators who agree with the following statements:
- We believe that faith in Jesus is the only path to salvation.
2. We believe in the Trinity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, as one.
3. We believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God, immutable and irrevocable, as true today as the day it was written.
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit is alive, well, and active in the modern age.
5. We believe that Christians are called to proclaim the good news of Jesus, to heal the sick, cast out demons, and to advance the Kingdom of God.
While we love you and wish you the best, writers who cannot affirm these statements will not find an ideal community in the Kingdom Writers Guild.
Beyond these core beliefs, as an organization we strive to be theologically inclusive. Anything beyond these five statements is up for healthy discussion, and we look forward to seeing a variety of perspectives from a diverse range of denominational backgrounds.